Aubaine is a passionate marriage of French culinary creativity and the discerning standards of the London dining scene. We live to make the simple sophisticated and the sophisticated simple.
Aubaine has 10 restaurants and delis located across London, and we are now looking for energetic and positive waiters, waitresses with bags of personality to join our teams in our restaurants across London.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy the buzz of a lively restaurant, and have a passion and desire to make every customer visit an outstanding one. If you are a friendly and outgoing individual who love working as part of a team, and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for in you:
- Outgoing, energetic and positive
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Have passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service in a relaxed and informal way
- Experience in a quality, busy and high volume restaurant
- Great communication skills, and a good sense of humour
- Desire to develop and progress in your role
In return we will offer:
- Career development opportunities
- In-house training
- A competitive remuneration package
- A fantastic employee discount scheme
- Meals on duty
- 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
- Online training – Allergen and Food Safety & Health and Safety level 2 certificates
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
If this excites you then send us your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative.