The Ageas Bowl is the iconic home of Hampshire Cricket, located on the outskirts of Southampton. The world-class venue, defined by its contemporary architecture, is set in 150 acres of landscaped grounds and is serviced by excellent transport links. The Ageas Bowl is a truly exceptional multi-purpose venue, capable of hosting events spanning from large regional exhibitions to intimate corporate breakfast meetings and almost any bespoke event in between.
We offer 171 Guest Rooms including 7 Suites and a Presidential Suite, the first eforea spa in the south UK and the largest hotel meeting facility in the region for up to 700 delegates. An ideal venue and location with direct access to Southampton Airport, Southampton Cruise terminal and other leisure attractions. The Solent Region has a broad range of activities available to our guests, the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl will be seen as the destination itself, offering true Hilton hospitality, whilst having the opportunity to watch domestic and international cricket. A great destination where guests can be themselves, hosting business meetings, sight seeing or just purely relaxing.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Night Manager to join their front of house team to work with the Night Manager in ensuring the hotel is running to an extremely high standard.
As the Assistant Night Manager it is essential you have a friendly yet professional persona and you must be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure the high standards filter through the front of house team.
The role of Assistant Night Manager will be to oversee all hotel operations maintaining high standards of service while taking responsibility for the management of night team in the absence of the Night Manager, as well as handling guest complaints in a professional manner which may arise during this period.
- Work closely with the Late and Early Duty Manager
- Manage a team of Night Porters for the night shift
- Safe and sign float responsibilities
- Late check In`s & check outs
- Security of the building and guests throughout the night which requires at least 2 duty manager walks througout the hotel
- Guest request and follow up (including taxis, newspaper, wake up calls)
- Maintenance of public and back of house areas
- Posting and all relevant charges (Restaurant, bar, room service, telephone, etc)
- Night Audit procedures lists follow up and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Training and development of Night Porters and maintain training logs.
- Health and safety procedures
Is this you?