We are looking to expand our team of great waiters, runners, cocktail bar tenders and cocktail waiters. You will be joining a fun, busy, dynamic team and will need prior experience in hospitality.
At Chop Bloc we pride ourselves on providing a unique dining experience as well as a great working environment thus full training will be given in house. We are a specialist steakhouse serving the best beef and produce all dishes from scratch in house.
As a member of our serving team we see the following list of responsibilities as part of the job role:
• To exceed our guests expectations from arrival to departure.
• To learn and retain a great understanding of our food and drink offering thus being able to ensure maximum benefit to our guest.
• To show initiative and foresight throughout the guests journey with us.
• To bring a positive attitude towards each shift you work contributing to great teamwork and a courteous approach when dealing with other departments within the restaurant.
• To maintain the culture and vision of Chop Bloc by displaying these in your work ethic and productivity every shift you work.
• Other tasks and duties are as varied as the job itself and are listed below and where appropriate training will be provided:
• Process orders and deliver our food according to the Chop Bloc service standards.
• Carry out general cleaning duties that are a must for a busy high volume restaurant
• Adhere to all cash handling and credit card payment procedures including any gift card or promotional voucher redemption
• Arrange the tables and settings according to Chop Bloc service standards resetting throughout service
• Ensure each table is visited at to offer any additional food or drink to maximize our products exposure
• Ensure our guests experience leaves a positive lasting impression from beginning to end.