Holm House is a quality 4-star boutique hotel operation in Penarth situated on the cliff top overlooking Cardiff Bay and the Bristol Channel. It has a 96 seater restaurant and beautiful gardens which can seat another 68 people for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly successful kitchen team.
Chef De Partie Requirements are as follows:
- We are looking for a Chef De Partie with a passion for food and rosette experience who can support the head chef in taking the team forward in terms of standards and creativity.
- The successful candidate will have both hotel and restaurant experience and will be familiar with catering for weddings and private functions.
- We are looking to gain accolades for the food and you will be supported to try new ideas and develop the team.
- It is possible that this will be a first time Chef De Partie appointment. It goes without saying that you must have the appropriate qualifications and health and hygiene experience.
In return we will offer you:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company pension.
- Discounts food & drink.
- Working in a fantastic environment.
If the above is the opportunity you are looking for, please Apply on the button below.