Concierge (Neighbourhood Enthusiast) ** New Opening Hotel ** Canopy by Hilton London City
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Concierge to join the opening team at Canopy by Hilton London City.
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, you will be enthusiastic about creating a Positive Stay for all our guests by assisting with not only the guests arriving at the hotel but with any other requests the guest may have prior to arrival, during or after their stay.
You are passionate about creating EPIC moments, in particular:
- You love to meet, greet, and serve all sorts of people
- Passionate about all things Guest experience
- Are in love with the happenings in our neighbourhood
- Always look at ways to serve and surprise each guests
- You are flexible, approachable, and sociable in nature.
- Pre-opening experience a plus!
- You must have the right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role, documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.
About the Role
- You will be eager to discover the neighbourhood areas, local attractions and will love to share your findings with our guests and team members.
- This highly rewarding role will fit an individual with keen eyes for guest experience and satisfaction, a real Hospitality enthusiast who, will guide our collaborative to achieve our goal of being in the top 25 TripAdvisor recommended hotels in London.
- Expresses enthusiasm, energy and positive vibes within the Canopy Collaborative, always acts according to our ethics and values.
- Coordinating the requirements of VIPs on a daily basis (VIP reports, room inspections, amenities, welcome letters, welcome gifts etc.)
- You are in constant contact with guests in order to keep a pulse on levels of satisfaction
- Acts upon guest feedback to continuously improve experiences. Ensuring that guest feedback and preferences are updated in CRM profiles for the future reference.
- Promoting and nurturing positive relationships in the local area strengthening our position in the marketplace
About the Hotel
Canopy by Hilton London City is part of 4C Hotel group. 4C Hotel group is an international hotel operator and developer. Our core values are, care, constant innovation, communicate and conscience. At 4C Hotels, we believe in nurturing opportunities for people to grow and developing order to reach their true potential, both in our industry and within the broader community.
Canopy is an upscale lifestyle brand of Hilton and is the energizing, hotel in the neighbourhood offering simple, guest directed service, thoughtful local choices, and surprisingly comfortable spaces so guests simply feel better going forward. We create a positive stay.
Canopy London City is due to open this summer with 340 bedrooms, a destination restaurant, a café bar on the ground floor and a rooftop bar with views of the city. The hotel will be the first under Hilton’s Canopy Brand in the UK.
About the opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays which will increase through length of service
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Healthcare cashback plan (HSF) – Inc: Perkbox and Employee Assist Helpline
- Hilton worldwide discounted employee/friends and family room rates
- Social events throughout the year including annual awards celebrations
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Learning & Development opportunities
If you feel you have all the skills and experience mentioned above, then please apply to join the Canopy Collaborative, we call it collaborative because we work together!
4C hotel group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustain an inclusive culture.
No agencies please.