Evolve Hospitality are seeking a brilliant new team member to join our friendly, brilliant team in Farringdon!
- Do you have a hospitality background?
- Do you love hospitality?
- But maybe you want more friendly hours?
- And better pay and rewards?
Search no more!
Evolve Hospitality organises casual staff for incredible venues and locations. We require a new team member to join our hard working yet massively fun, exciting and vibrant team. Have a look at our website to learn more about us: www.evolvehospitality.co.uk
The role is a staffing manager position within our front of house team, specifically working on our contract catering desk
The role comprises of liaising with staff and clients alike to insure that all bookings are filled with the correct calibre of staff. The key elements of the role are:
- To work with our lovely but high end clients to make sure they have the staff they require, and are happy J
- Have enough staff to fill bookings, who have completed Evolve in house training
- Understand our clients needs and service standards by working closely with all clients
- To work with our staff to ensure they are present at work
- You will be given a list of clients to work with so no cold calling sales either!
But don't panic, we provide a lot of training, and continuous development to get the best out of you and to make sure you are happy.
The role is similar to a supervisor for our staff and would be perfect for someone with a hospitality background, who is looking to progress, earn well and looking for a new challenge!
The ideal applicant MUST:
- Be from the hospitality industry with previous experience in the hospitality operations
- Ideally have experience in recruitment, preferably in the temporary sector
- Have a good personality to be a staffing organiser: patient, fun, energetic yet strict!
- Be a people person able to talk to anyone!
- Have a keen understanding of hospitality
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Be keen to develop themselves and the role to new level
Perks - things that make us super!!
- Annual winners party: This year we went to Sorrento, last year Madrid…
- Team prizes and parties: We like a celebration!
- Quarterly scheme to win £100 in vouchers… you choose where for!
- Quarterly winners party at very special restaurants!
- App based discount scheme meaning you can get discounts on Amazon, Odeon, gym membership… 100's of things!
- £30 Selfridges birthday vouchers for you, every year! (That's as well as cake!)
- And free fruit, all week long!
- No suits at work!
- And the commission means that the harder you work, the more money you make!
Evolve Hospitality is a great company that rewards hard work better than any other company whilst still making work fun! With a competitive salary and a brilliant commission structure (clear and easy to understand), fun yet hard working team and the best names in hospitality to work with, this role is one of the best available so apply now and show us how good you are!
If you like the sound of the role, please get in touch with a cover letter and CV, and we will get back to you as soon as we can!Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.