Aubaine is a passionate marriage of French culinary creativity and the discerning standards of the London dining scene. We live to make the simple sophisticated and the sophisticated simple.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service.
Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for a General Manager to join us. As a General Manager at Aubaine you will lead from the front and be an inspiring leader of your teams to ensure that we deliver an outstanding level of service to all our guests.
As a General Manager you will:
- Lead, inspire and develop your management team and front and back of house teams to deliver the Aubaine service standards to ensure a unique guest experience
- Work effectively with your Head Chef and Assistant Manager so, as a team, you run a brilliant restaurant
- Be fully responsible for;
- Delivering the Aubaine brand standards
- All aspects of the financial performance of your restaurant
- Driving the sales and maximising the profitability in your restaurant
- Forecasting the sales and planning the wage costs
- The health and safety of your restaurant
- Meeting and beating the budgets and targets set by the company
What are we looking for in you?
- Management experience in a similar operation and a track record of inspiring and developing your team
- A real passion to deliver outstanding customer service every day and to every customer
- A strong commercial acumen and track record off growing both sales and profit
- Strong organisational skills so your restaurant runs efficiently and your team executes the brand standards perfectly
- An excellent knowledge of market trends and able to embrace new challenges within a high volume environment
- A passion for quality!
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative