General Manager vacancy: We’re seeking a General Manager to lead the team at The Two Brothers, Southampton. Just a stone's throw from West End, Swaythling and Bitterne, this superb local pub is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a bite to eat whilst watching sport with friends or enjoying a bit of banter over some favourite beers.
Our new General Manager will have a strong commercial edge and real drive to exceed guest expectations. Not to mention a passion for leading a team to deliver consistent high standards to move this already successful business to the next level.
If you are hungry for success and ready for a new challenge, then don’t delay apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!