Head Chef - £35,000 - £40,000 Hertfordshire
Are you a talented and creative Chef looking to join an award winning pub company passionate about training and developing their staff?
Our client a quaint British country pub is looking to appoint a creative and talented Head Chef to lead their already established brigade. Paying a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + plus service charge, the ideal candidate must be passionate and not afraid to set the highest standards!!
This position would suit a Senior Sous Chef looking to take their next career step or an experienced Head Chef looking for a new challenge.
- Experience in cooking in a fast busy environment
- Experience leading a small team
- Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in line with the business model
- A passion for standards and the customer experience
- Ability to maintain a focused and calm attitude, in line with expectations
- Comfortable developing menus, concepts and negotiating with suppliers
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your career to the next step and join a growing company who have been awarded Pub Group of the Year on many occasions!!!
Apply today through this website or contact Tawana Chin in the London Perm Team on 0208 4276199 for further details.