To ensure that the Hotel, to include plant, fixtures and fittings are maintained to the highest standard through both planned and reactive maintenance, adhering to Heath, Safety and other legal requirements, whilst supporting the Hotel and services offered. Management of capital projects and specific projects as assigned.Package description
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for…
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on hotel associated plant and equipment.
- To keep the technical library updated at all times with regard to PPM and emergency breakdowns.
- To ensure air-conditioning is working to satisfy client needs.
- To ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To assist when required with any project work within the department.
- To be responsible for routine maintenance on all plant at the hotel & Spa site.
- To ensure the smooth running of guest facilities.
- To react to plant breakdowns in and out of hours if required.
- To produce reports when and if required.
- To give full co-operation to any clients and colleagues requiring assistance.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety.
Our successful Maintenance Engineer will have;
About the company
- A proactive approach
- A recognised qualification in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Experience within a Maintenance department ideally from within a hotel environment
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work productively in an ever changing environment
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.