We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team at Canopy London City.
East London’s hottest new hotel opened this autumn, offering a haven for cultured vacationers, Londoners & modern business travellers with 340 bedrooms, a destination restaurant, a café bar on the ground floor and a rooftop bar with views of the city.
Canopy is an upscale lifestyle brand of Hilton and is the energizing, hotel in the neighbourhood offering simple, guest directed service, thoughtful local choices, and surprisingly comfortable spaces so guests simply feel better going forward. The hotel is the first under Hilton’s Canopy Brand in the UK.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Manager is a senior leadership role, part of the executive team and will be responsible for the hotel's marketing strategy in close collaboration with the Hotel operations, Sales and Brand teams and external agencies and partners to generate awareness, engagement, demand and conversion.
About the role
- Lead in-house marketing communications department responsible for public relations, marketing and multi-channel online/offline activity for Canopy by Hilton London City
- Define and implement the digital strategy and the positioning of the hotel including Food & Beverage outlets
- Responsible for ensuring that marketing goals are communicated across the relevant hotel & Hilton teams
- Implement key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools including web analytics and digital revenues, to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing, business and operational leaders
- Develop and implement strategic ongoing media, influencers and community relations program to enhance the property's sales and marketing efforts
- Develop and manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. CRM, Brand.com, F&B websites, blogs, emails and social media accounts) to ensure brand consistency
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics with digital expertise. Reporting monthly analytics and creation of marketing campaigns
- Structure and implement hotel’s partnerships and community involvement to increase exposure to new audiences, including associations with charities, arts and culture
- Plan and manage annual marketing budget
- Drive the launch of Florattica.
- Lead & develop the marketing team
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Working closely with GM, Director of Sales & Director of Revenue and Hotel Manager to ensure that appropriate digital marketing activities are implemented to drive Brand.com business for the hotel and F&B outlets
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Enthusiast who we anticipate will have a Food & Beverage marketing background in a similar environment. Pre-opening experience is a plus. In addition, you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proactive, creative, innovative mind-set
- Strong consumer focus and understanding of the lifestyle market and trends.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Consistently positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to collaborate and be able to work effectively as a part of a team or independently
- Flexibility in working time, if required
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be eligible for this role, documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates
About the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Company holiday allowance which will increase with length of service
- Healthcare cashback plan (HSF) inc: Employee Assistance Helplines
- Hilton worldwide discounted employee/friends and family room rates
- Social events throughout the year
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Learning & Development opportunities
If you feel you have all the skills and experience mentioned above, then please apply to join the Canopy Collaborative today!
4C hotel group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustain an inclusive culture. In addition, 4C hotel group provides a reasonable accommodation for applicants/incumbents with disabilities. Please advise if you require a reasonable accommodation.