Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are looking for a Pastry Sous Chef who will assist Pastry and Bakery Production Manager with the quality control, improvement, and creation of all Pastry products. Fully responsible for the production operation in the absence of the Pastry and Bakery Production Manager.
As a Pastry Sous Chef you will:
- Be fully responsible for the entire setup and production on the absence of the Pastry and Bakery Production Manager.
- Oversee pastry operations on all sections, ensuring staff are present and on shift.
- Ensure all pastry items are produced according to set Recipes
- Ensure that the pastry quality and standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure overall freshness and quality of all food products in the pastry production; ensuring no cross contamination takes place
- Have a thorough working knowledge of the bakery and pastry products and their ingredients
- Ensure all products are presented for delivery in a timely manner
What are we looking for in you?
- A Professional and courteous manner
- Be punctual
- Is an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve issues
- Able to multitask and be flexible at all times
- Have good communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work of off own initiative
- Respond well to all feedback
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the HR Manager and the Head of Food to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative