Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are looking for a Bakery Chef de Partie who will be responsible for preparing products in accordance with set recipes to ensure that all products are made according to Company standards regarding quality, presentation and consistency.
As a Bakery Chef de Partie you will:
- Prepare and bake products in accordance with agreed recipes and to required quality and quantity
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the department
- Monitor stock and make appropriate orders by filling out the order sheet.
- Assist the Pastry and Bakery Production Assistant Manager in achieving targets and standards set by the Company
- Have previous experience in a Bakery role, preferably within a high volume production kitchen
- Ensure that the bakery products’ quality and standards are maintained at all times
What are we looking for in you?
- Be punctual
- Is an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure and react quickly to resolve issues
- Able to multitask and be flexible at all times
- Self-motivated and the ability to work of off own initiative
- Respond well to all feedback
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Head of Food and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative