AccorHotels Head Office UK & Ireland.
Overview of the role:
You will provide support to the Senior Vice-President Operations Luxury, Upscale & Midscale Hotels by dealing with administrative tasks, helping with time management and act as the SVPs' first point of contact with people from both inside and outside our organisation. The Personal Assistant will also research, monitor and interact on internal and external social media for business reasons.
During the course of duty you will have access to certain information which demands the utmost confidentiality. Discretion must be exercised at all times.
Main duties include:
- To provide administrative support, diary management and travel management to the SVP;
- To organise meetings, GMs meetings and conferences calls together with catering specifications. Prepare and distribute meetings minutes and follow up on action points from minutes;
- Travelling with the SVP to meetings to provide general assistance in the UK & Ireland may on occasion be required;
- To screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate. To deal with incoming email, faxes and post, corresponding on behalf of the SVP;
- Manage selected internal and/or external projects which may include carrying out background research and presenting findings on PowerPoint;
- Producing documents, reports and presentations using advanced word, PowerPoint and excel;
- Assist in preparing and following yearly budgets for the SVP with the Finance department;
- Assist in controlling costs through existing finance reporting;
- Handle complaints and correspondence;
- Manage the SVP direct reports induction programmes and integration (laptop, business cards, mobile etc.). Coordinate car fleet and IT equipment needs and usage with the IT and Finance departments;
- General systems and data administration (including organisation charts and employee files of SVP and direct reports)
- In liaison with HR, produce contracts, offer letters and salary/bonus letters and use update form to inform payroll on any relevant change;
- Produce monthly expense report for SVP and review their direct reports monthly expense forms for SVP to authorise;
- Provide holiday cover for other PAs at similar level.
Anticipated Start Date: 03-04-2017
Proven experience as a Personal Assistant at VP/Director/Senior Manager level
Exceptional organisational skills
Discretion and confidentiality
Masters Office Windows (PowerPoint, Word and Excel intermediate level)
Attention to detail
Fluent in English with excellent copywriting
Flexible and adaptable