The Ageas Bowl is the iconic home of Hampshire Cricket, located on the outskirts of Southampton. The world-class venue, defined by its contemporary architecture, is set in 150 acres of landscaped grounds and is serviced by excellent transport links. The Ageas Bowl is a truly exceptional multi-purpose venue, capable of hosting events spanning from large regional exhibitions to intimate corporate breakfast meetings and almost any bespoke event in between.
We are now looking for a Personal Assistant (PA, part time 24+hrs,per week, Maternity Cover). This position works with the General Manager who covers both the Hotel and the Stadium, and must be able to work autonomously in the strictest confidence.
As the General Managers Personal Assistant, you will be manage all aspects of administration work in the hotel, and maintain the office to the highest level of presentation standards in all matters relating to administration in a confidential, professional manner.
The Personal Assistant role will be required to:
- Reports directly to and communicates with the General Manager on all administrative matters.
- Maintains the utmost confidentiality and discretion when handling business affairs.
- Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with Department Heads as appropriate.
- Day-to-day administration work to include use of Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, filing, faxes, Scanning of documents and telephone
- Distribution of letters and other information across the hotel and externally.
- Arranging internal/external appointments.
- Storing and keeping all confidential information including guest and personnel information.
- Respond as directed by the General Manger to Customer Queries and concerns
- Taking minutes of Department Heads meeting as requested and taking minutes as part of company disciplinary and grievance process as and when requested.
- Preparing monthly operational results for meetings.
- Understand the responsibilities of other units and departments and co-operate with them.
- Handle general enquiries.
- Maintain general filing system.
- Prepare files, reports, correspondence and other relevant business documentation and quality delivery
- Excellent communication skills
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and are confident and organised, then we want to hear from you!