We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team.
At Macdonald Hotels, our people are the key to the Company’s success and our guest’s satisfaction. As well as being confident and approachable, commitment, enthusiasm and energy are essential if you are to succeed in this role as a Room Attendant.
This opportunity is at the Macdonald Randolph Hotel, the only 5* hotel in the heart of Oxford City Centre.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dedicated Room Attendants to join our housekeeping team. Room Attendants will respect guests' privacy at all times and you'll be required to keep the hotel's rooms and public areas spotlessly clean, whilst checking and reporting any repairs when necessary.
The ideal candidate for a Room Attendant role:
- Will have a friendly approach and a good eye for detail, ensuring our high Macdonald core standards are adhered to at all times.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you joined Macdonald Hotels. Full details are provided during Company Pride Induction Programme.
- Discounted accommodation rates (£20 B&B for staff members and £50 for friends and family)
- Food and Beverage Discount - 25% off total lunch or dinner bills
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme- Contributory Group Personal Pension Plan
- Well Tailored Uniforms
- Free use of in-house Leisure Clubs or Discounted Health Club Membership (where applicable)
- Meals on duty (where applicable)
- Training and Development opportunities through our 'Stairways to Success' Programme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted employee rates of 25% for Spa treatments, Elemis Products and Golf
- Employee of the month & Customer Service Champion
- Earn up to £250 for recommending a friend to work for us
- Christmas Gifts from the Company
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.