Sales Director - Hotel Tech Business
£65,000 - £75,000
Our client is an innovative Hospitality Tech Business that is a game changer in helping hotels boost revenue and gain untapped guest insights!
Sales Director - this role is a remote working position and will require working from home. Reporting to the MD based in the London office.
I am looking to speak with fantastic Sales Directors who can actively drive and grow business opportunities selling into hotels & managing a team to achieve KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships & a book of contacts within Scotland with major international hotel groups & smaller boutique hotels. You will gain key wins from day one and develop a strategic plan for first 3 months to ensure that the product is in 1,000 individual hotel rooms.
It is essential you have a min of 5-years’ experience in a demanding, fast paced hotel sales environment at Management level. Must be smartphone and internet savvy
What is it?
- Responsible for sales and business development to increase sales and market share, gaining key wins immediately
- Have full accountability for a P&L turnover and a team of Sales and Account managers
- Lead negotiations and close deals ASAP (You will be set targets from day one)
- Forge and maintain successful relationships with key decision makers at hotels
- Oversee and ensure that world class service is in place to all customers and clients in all areas of the business
- Ensure all operating standards are followed by all staff on a constant basis
- Coordinate the quality control feedback system, reporting to the client and company through KPI action plans
- Ensure all services are ready for operation at the specific time, to the standard laid down in the service level agreement and to ensure the company’s contractual obligations are met in full
- Ensure all operational activities are undertaken in line with strict cost centre and budgetary constraints making savings where possible but without detracting from the service offered
- Monitor daily the standards achieved in each area and take corrective action where required
- Ensure all purchasing activity complies with company policy
Who Are You?
- Min 5-years’ experience in a demanding, fast paced hotel sales environment at Management level
- Must be smartphone and internet savvy
- Local market knowledge is a MUST with Huge book of connections with key decision makers in hotels
- Flexible to change and able to react very quickly to that change
- Unparalleled ability to build relationships (and understand the success of this role is dependent on successful client relationships)
- A very consultative sales style in all aspects of the role
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence up and down the chain
- Perceptive leader, with the ability to motivate, inspire and challenge your team to deliver consistently high results
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to or call me -
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!