Sous Chef – £23k! Day time hours!
A Sous Chef is required for a retail unit in Southampton. They offer a variety of fresh food in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. The successful candidate will work all day time hours with alternate weekends off! This an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a work/life balance.
Sous Chef responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals to the required standard
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Train the rest of the team deliver correct standards
- Stock control/ordering
- Health & safety/Food hygiene
Sous Chef requirements:
- Experience as Sous Chef in a high volume hotel or restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to work well as part of a team
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
- Salary of up to £23k
- Work/life balance!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.